·
Super Moderator
23,759 Posts
I phone rules. I am on mine now.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rambo, All that you have to do is go in your settings and do the software update. After that it is a option in your camera.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Hate doing the updates, I swear every update makes your phone slower to get you to buy a new one! Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
662 Posts
That is one awesome picture. I have an iPhone 5 and have only tinkered with the camera features. I may have to play around with the panorama feature next time I'm out.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Trout 2003 said:
That stream bend defies physics lol
Trout, I believe a stream enters from the forefront on the photo as well. It would have to or I'd have agree w/ you as well.

·
Banned
2,336 Posts
Panoramic photography takes some practice, the pic above shows a nice job. I wouldn't get overly excited about i-phones though, you could get a much better lens with a Canon or Olympus and do the same thing with a stitch function. Great photo though, thanks for sharing

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Henry David said:
Panoramic photography takes some practice, the pic above shows a nice job. I wouldn't get overly excited about i-phones though, you could get a much better lens with a Canon or Olympus and do the same thing with a stitch function. Great photo though, thanks for sharing
My Canon won't make a phone call...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts