The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got this off facebook. Not sure if it is true or not, but who knows with the United Nations (UN). After watching and reading about Black Hawk Down, I can see some truth in the way the UN runs and it is not favorable to the US. I know Australia lost their guns and the country is all messed up now. If not true, then it is an interesting possibility.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDMeDmV0ufU&feature=player_embedded

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
I think it would be fun plinking away at blue helmets all day long. Like being at a carnival.

Come and get um, mate.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Like the one guy commented on that vid " they will get my guns after they get my bullets"
Theres noway anyone will ever mess with are 2nd amendment....O wait obama is president anything can happen..

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Sent the link to Congressman and Senators along with my thoughts. Please do this very easy just copy and paste.

·
Registered
509 Posts
What a mess......I vow to NEVER turn over my firearms under any circumstance...I will not give the thugs the upper hand and let them feel safe! Its our right, our hobbie, our defense, our social outlet, our history, our pride, our tools, our heirlooms, our jobs, our crafts, our camaraderie........NEVER give it up!

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
abbott said:
Wyte tail-- That's a rediculous thing to say shame on you
Shame on you for rolling over and accepting that foreign invaders will come to our soil and confiscate your Constitutionally protected firearms.

Shame.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
wytetail said:
I think it would be fun plinking away at blue helmets all day long. Like being at a carnival.

Come and get um, mate.

Wytetail, I think we should have a prize for the one who collects the most blue helmets!! Closest to the center of the white logo wins the ultimate prize- FREEDOM!!!!!

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
And heeeere's another one for y'all to enjoy as you reload!!

By Bob Unruh
© 2010 WorldNetDaily

Responding to an executive order by President Obama, a new push is under way for states to adopt laws limiting the use of their National Guard units unless there is an invasion, insurrection or other limited circumstance.

As WND reported, Obama's order establishes a new "Council of Governors" designated to advise on the "synchronization and integration of state and federal military activities in the United States."

The recent order, posted on the White House website, was accompanied by the explanation that the group is to work "to protect our nation against all types of hazards." It comes just weeks after the president issued a similarly obscure order vastly expanding INTERPOL's privileges in the U.S.

The White House said the new council is to include governors and administration officials to review "such matters as involving the National Guard of the various states; homeland defense, civil support; synchronization and integration of state and federal military activities in the United States; and other matters of mutual interest pertaining to National Guard, homeland defense, and civil support activities."

However, there was no definition of the group's authority. Can the council recommend "military activities" and can the governors, who already are in command of their own state guard units, mandate activities outside of their areas of jurisdiction? The White House did not respond to WND questions on the issue.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts