The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...a wanna be, however, I do know that yesterday's hunt was definitely not about the killing. IN fact, it was more about the following...

-Steven being educated by unmarried men on how to be more desired by his wife

-Steven being educated on the Hodge Twins and their use of preworkout supplements- i don't reccommed watching their you tube channel- it's inappropriate

-Will Dekes trying to convince us that he use Jack3d and got results in the gym

- Steven being educated on Will Deke's hiring practices of female applicants

-Group discussion on the benefits of unionzing the waterfowl community in order to provide maximal and equitable benfits to all involved

-group disucssion and video segment on the ridiculosness of professional athletes long names...see link

http://youtu.be/gODZzSOelss

-Group discussion on why Men still wear their hats backwards

-Group Discussion on the blatant insecurities of men who consitently talk about themselves and everything they own

-Group discussion on how the Farm Commercial for Dodge during the Superbowl would have been way more effective for any other truck manufacturer

- Group Discussion on how we are making the invite for the HPA get together private this year- we don't want to share pappy's walleye.

- Group Discussion as to whether we wanted to kill limits as the walk in with just blinds and decoys sucked

Ohh and we did a little hunting too

the headless gooseman

One of the many we gave a pass to

Kill Pile Dude!!!

Still Keeping it Real!!!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I must admit I gave my computer the Internet Bro Fist.

Nice job guys, looks like a good time... February is the worst month of the year on HPA for me, I gotta get an RP spot.

I've been known for a headless gooseman now & again. Make fun all you want but it's only 1 swing in between dispatching a cripple properly and the headless gooseman.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
God will decide who you are Steven - thats all that matters for a guy like you that walks the walk and leads by example. Nice hunt and way to give some birds a pass. Fist pump!

·
Registered
975 Posts
What makes you think im gona share my walleye with you this year?

Good post and good hunt Steven! Just sorry us old guys cant keep the pace with 4 hours of sleep evert other day like you young pups.

·
20,167 Posts
Ironically I have had the hiring process discussion with Willy Dekes and it's rivetting! He's definitely leadership material. Also the Hodge Twins are funny. Sounds like a very productive morning!

·
Registered
959 Posts
nice hunt. I showed a guy at work and we constantly do the bro fist bump just messing around. he got a kick out of it. Might put that in my work email signature.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I'll fist bump for the hunt... but making fun of Dodges..not cool bro, not cool!!!LOL

Truck Rule #1: There are Dodge Cummins owners, and those that wish they were

·
Registered
959 Posts
outshootme1 said:
I'll fist bump for the hunt... but making fun of Dodges..not cool bro, not cool!!!LOL

Truck Rule #1: There are Dodge Cummins owners, and those that wish they were
amen i missed that part in his post. Shame on you steven!!

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The only reason why a man would want to be a Dodge owner is out of desire to get a new truck every 5 years- it's easier to justify getting a new truck to your wife when your truck is broken down than when you just want an upgrade

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Well, if you were a dodge owner I guess you'd have to add one more possible answer to your question because you would definitely be a rumble bee

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
My Dakota is goin on 10 years old and except for the odd dinger in the rear bumper and some rust in the bed, it looks like the day I bought it...almost. Runs like a champ too! Give me a Hemi any day!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts