The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone hear of a giant 17 point non-typ killed near Northern Cambria? Supposedly rough scores 226. Shot by a high school kid. I saw a picture on face book about it, but not much else. The pic wasn't very good, so I couldn't really tell how big. That score of a buck would be like 3rd in the state all time, correct?

·
Banned
340 Posts
I have pics of it it's a 16 point but not main frame and it's true was shot on Shepard Road just outside nc. Sawalla was kids last name. There's no way it scores that much tho. I saw it in rabbit season running the beagles. He owns the property and we hunt it for rabbits a lot deer occasionally.

·
Banned
340 Posts
Here's 5 other bucks from nc area this year first three are archery last two rifle.

Berwindale pa

Westover pa

Nicktown pa

Nc

Emeigh pa

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
The first pic I saw 3 years ago. It's amazing how this stuff gets circulated as being real...."My buddy got this one...." Only believe half of what you read, and none of what you hear.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
I live 4 miles from NC, I didnt hear of any of these big ones being killed. But I know for fact there are giants around.

·
Banned
340 Posts
I know every person that shot every deer I listed except the first one on the second post. That was supposedly shot by a neff from westover being shot few miles outside of westover in berwindale but can't confirm it I know that was first time I ever saw the pic. There all pa tagged other then that buck which still makes sense Bc it's an in the woods pic when deer wasn't even gutted yet.

You people crack me up you all get so jealous someone shot a bigger buck so they don't exisit and are illegal or something is always wrong.

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
Congratulations to all those hunters on grat deer. I am not one of those inch counters but I do appreciate some fine trophies.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Someone tell Rege to smile a little in the 4th picture. I grew up in NC and know that there are some real giants around there. The one that is caped out on the wall looks like a buck that was shot by a kid I graduated with. All really nice deer.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts