The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Northeast Pa. from severe rain & wind to 8-10" of snow!!!! What a season so far!!!!

This archery seasons weather stinks so far, It has been raining & very windy almost every day. Now we are suppose to get 8-10" starting tonight into tomorrow night!!!! Can't hunt on Sundays here, So that stinks!!!! Went out tonight thinking the deer would be moving good, but nothing. Also had 2'' of snow this morning but had to go to work. It was melted when I got home. Don't know if it will still be on the ground for Monday???

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
I'm ready for the snow. I've hunted in snow many times with the compound and always have had really good luck in snow. I hope we get a good coating here in SW Pa.

·
Administrator
14,135 Posts
We'll see what transpires tomorrow,I just talked with a buddy of mine that works for PennDot and in these here parts they say 10-12 conservativly and more in the higher elevations.

He also said that the line is fine because if it comes in a little more we can get socked with close to 20 inches.

I guess it depends on the storm track.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
12" & Still Snowing

·
Registered
19,611 Posts
Over 12" and its still coming down, roads are a mess but at least we still have electricity.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts