The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever do a fall bear hunt with this outfit? The guys name is Ron Ricciardi. I'm just looking for some reviews if anyone has experience.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Sorry, never used them, but I have hunted with Allagash guide service in Allagash Maine. Wife and I had a great time. There were 7 hunters in camp that week 6 out of seven got bear. My wife hit one and we tracked for hours and didn't recover. It was a very long ride home. they have a website if you want to check them out... good luck.. You might want to check out the Monroeville outdoor show in February also, there are usually a good bit of guides there also....

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
I haven't heard of him. However, I have hunted the north Maine woods with Turnpike Ridge Outfitters. Owned by Don Helstrom and I luckily went 3 for 3. Best of luck if you trek north. Good huntin'

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Guys, appreciate the info. I spent some time trying to find something negative about this guy but all I see is positive reviews. He will only have four guys in camp and we will have a cabin to ourselves which is perfect for us. There is also good fishing within walking distance.

Deposit is in and all that's left to do is figure what broad head's to use and what load to stuff down in the flinter

1 - 6 of 6 Posts