The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm headed to NC next month to see a friend so I have to stay within the state. A couple of places have been mentioned to me and wanted to see if you guys/gals have any experience with either. First is "blood in the mud" https://www.facebook.com/BloodInTheMud (no website, only a facebook page). 2nd is Carolina Razorback Outfitters www.carolinarazorbackoutfitters.com Any experience at these places or any other hunt worth checking out is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Never maid it to N.C. but several years ago at the Harrisburg show I to a guy at a booth.
The name of the Place is Buffalo Creek Lodge.
Seemed like a decent place.
Just Google the name to get on there website.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
I just hunt public land there. No need to pay some fancy outfitter. A lot of the public lands in the southeastern part of the state are chock full of hogs. PM me and I will pass more info on to you if interested. The hunting requires hip waders as you need to wade through thigh deep water to access the better locals, but the pigs are there. A friend of mine who is local to the area has killed over 50 hogs out of that public land in the last 10 years with the biggest going over 400 pounds.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts