The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m posting this for a friend of mine hoping someone can tell me what’s going on. He just purchased a brand new Hoyt Vectrux. He’s pulling 63 lbs. He was sighting in his bow and two of the arrows that had the nocturnal nocks broke. (The nock broke) Has anyone heard of this? He’s shooting easton axis arrows.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Yes there was allot of talk about this on archerytalk.com because of the small diameter of the arrows the sidewall so to speak of the nockturnal nocks were thin he must have the older nocks because they upgraded them a year or so back and made the walls thicker !
Tell him to check out Glory nocks ! The guy that invented the nockturnals invented these and they are great and very simple to turn on and off !

·
Registered
11,143 Posts
I tried Glory nocks this past fall. I have no plans to buy anymore. 1 nock did not work, another stopped working shortly after using. Sent them back, they returned new ones. Had discouraging results with them too. Also, they do not "snap" onto your bowstring and can fall off.

·
Registered
133 Posts
i tried the universal fit nockturnal lighted nocks this year for the first time and they worked great. i have no plans on switching anytime soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts