The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Saturday was the first chance I had to get out here in 2B with my Parker Bushwacker. Have had the Parker for four years and never had a problem takeing my buck. Early this year Gander had Nockturnal x-bow nocks on sale so I got some thinking they would be nice addition to my setup. Saturday after hunting went to unload and tried to take the bold out and exchange it for my bolt I keep a blunt tip on. I could not get the bolt out and had to push the nock down to keep it from hanging up. There is a anti-dry fire lobe in the back bottom of the barrel channel that pushes the nock up and it catches on the plastic above. Im sure this would effect bolt flight and cause a miss or worse. Have changed back to the regular nocks for the rest of season.

Just a FYI if you use these to check and make sure you dont have the same thing going on.

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
Pappy, I think your Parker requires the "Capture Nock". Nockturnal did make that as well as a couple other crossbow nocks. I've been shooting them for a couple of years now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts