The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just picked up a pack of them today and they seem really nice, cant wait to test them. the preapplyed glue is helpfull also, just heat them up and stick them in.

·
Registered
18,622 Posts
They have their fans in the vertical world but I don't know many using them in crossbows. Let us know how they work out for ya.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
A few years ago when I asked when crossbow nocks would be avaialble, they told me "never". Glad to see they have changed thier minds.

·
Registered
8,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
will be shure to share what I think of them once I get a chance to shoot with them.
I was suprised to see the capture version on the shelfs aready. so they know have capture,flat,and moon, avalible in red and green.
from the looks of parkers website lumenok will have parker capture nocks avalible in 2013.
hopefully someone on here trys the luminok version so we can see which lighted capture nock is better.

·
Registered
12,252 Posts
Turkeylife, Once installed can you remove the Nockturnal from that arrow and put in another arrow. The reason I ask is during season after shooting a deer if I lose a fletching or two with the Lumenoks I simply remove them and put into another arrow and I am back in business. Let us know how they work out.

·
Registered
8,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the one I installed in an arrow today is stuck in there solid so its pretty much just like glueing a nock in.
the price of the nockturnals is a little lighter on the pocket than lumenoks though. can get a three pack of nockturnals for the price of two lumenoks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts