The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was checking out the lighted nocks from Doubletake Archery. Does anyone have any experience with these? I have used Lumenocks in the past w/ mostly good results but have had some poor results also. I am looking for something more consistent. Your opinions of Nockturnlas is appreciated.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
my buddie hunts with lighted nocks, he loves them. he can tell misses and hits. we left ower bows in woods with an arrow lit up at them and tracked the deer on way back we could see arrow went right to bows kinda nice. saw those glow lights this year at depot, nice too something like i use surf fishing only bigger. i might try the nocks when i need arrows...later

·
Registered
441 Posts
I use the illuminoc they use a magnet to turn the knock on/off. They worked very well. Was hunting with a buddy who shot a nice buckt right at dark, marked his position with his gps while he was up in his tree,lets just say it was less than accurate when we went back in later that night to recover the animal after a couple of hours of walking aimlessly in the dark woods and me threatening to smash the gps among sticking it in several uncomfortable places we finally saw his noc blinking about 60 yards away and found the buck shortly after. I would defeniately invest in lighted nocs before a gps.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you have to install a magnet on your bow for the tracers, correct?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts