The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a first generation wicked ridge invader and just got it back from my limbs cracking last week. They replace the whole front end and also the whole trigger assemble and now there is a sticker near the safety that says you mist use Omni nocks, when I bought the bow they were saying flat nocks and that is what all my bolts have. Did they change something that now requires Omni nocks or am I still safe to shot flat nocks? Any help is helpful just trying to finally get out hunting I don't want to even start to sight it back in if I need to get new bolts .

·
Registered
90 Posts
Any nock will shoot but they recommend omni nocks. Iv read if you have isses and you dont shoot omni nocks they wont warenty the work. Since the seasobs in and you just got your bow back id shoot what you have, theres not enough time to change now.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
I would shoot what they recommend. If it didn't matter you would think they wouldn't have specified otherwise. It may work fine using what you have but why take the chance. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
All an omi nock is is a modified half moon that make it so you can shoot any vane down, doesn't have to be the cock vane! As long as the bolt is back touching the string any nock will work. If for an onknown reson you ever had trouble again how do they know what nock you were using?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts