The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although I fully support and hope one day we can hunt Sundays, It doesn't mean we can't find something to do!

Never posted in the atv section before, but figured I'd share a couple pics. After all that rain yesterday, it was great to get out and do something with the family today.

My wife said to put down the list (you all know THE list), and let's go (she took the pics). Although it was only for about 4 hours, it was much needed and enjoyed. I also was sure to thank God for flooding the football field and
post-poning my little guy's playoff game today, lol.

The family time was much needed and the old moto-4 80's didn't miss a beat. Although the arctic cat 500 had to pull them out of the mud a time or two. By that time the camera was dead, so no cool mud pics.

Here's a couple pics:

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Tman.....was wondering if you'd see this. Didn't get out but one afternoon. We even missed the youth pheasant hunt because we were sick. By the end of the week I'll be able to get out everyday (3 afternoons and 3 all days) till the end of everything, lol....

Yeah I got the toy till the end. Somebody's gotta put some miles on it. Let me know if you're in the mood to go for birds, especially during the week if you get a day off. Bring James if you want.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ummm, Uhhhh.....It's right behind me on the back rack!

·
Registered
771 Posts
cool, just ribbing you a bit. But setting a good example is a good idea. It is really nice to see a family out together doing good family stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts