The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see they just discontinued publishing T & T Hunting Magazine, too bad it was one of my favorite publications.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
it was a good publication, I bought many copies while going to college. Not a big magazine but very informative and didn't have a lot of fluff

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I would think it was because they didn't have a big audience.They dont reach out to to many people of the audience.They have more competition with outdoor life,field and stream,fur fish and game.While outdoor life appeals to a larger audience because they have many subjects hunting, fishing,in those categories.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
I just renewed. It came this year with a paper version and an online version. Now I know why. Pete

·
Registered
709 Posts
Well this just ruined my day. And I just renewed my subscription too. Saw on their forum that the open subscriptions will be replaced with Deer and Deer Hunting. Looks like there will be plenty of fire starter around in the future. Very sad day. Glad I've saved every issue I've recieved so I can read them forever.

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
No great loss in my eyes. I remember when the Magazine was in black and white. every story was about the adverage Joe turkey hunter. And for the past 8 years it was all, " is he henned up, Hunting late, Is he coming, can you call, and on and on and on. It was all the same stuff with more and more ads.

·
Premium Member
24,188 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I just received a new one in the mail. I was wondering why they didn't send me a renewal card. When I called the lady on the phone never told me they were discontinuing their magazine. Love the magazine and have been receiving it since 1996. It is sad to see it go!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Sad to see it go. Now there is no magazine out there for those of us with a problem.

The Bad Birds column by Jim Spencer is my absolute favorite magazine piece of all time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts