The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NBC is now cutting all of its hunting shows.... I just got done emailing and letting them know on their facebook pages. What a bunch of sell outs....

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
yeah because hunting and mass killing is directly related. goes to show you that some people really have no ability to think for themselves.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
When they took over the versus channel (least I think that's the one), I wondered how long it would take. Figured it wasn't an if, but rather when.

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
They are working overtime to take all our guns, anyone who doesn't think so has their head in the sand.

They will make out hunter's to be people who are owners of those evil guns.

·
Banned
1,465 Posts
What is happening is that the "pepsi generation" could give a rats behind about tradition and heritage. They don't remember the Curt Gowdys (NBC Sports by the way) or the Charlton Hestons, whom remind me of my grandfather, father and great uncles on their mindset. The "Pepsi Generation" are the ones who are going to be passing the laws, running corporations, and molding (influencing) our society in the years to come. I don't know about you boys, but I do not like the way things are going and have been going for quite some time. "I'll give you my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead hands". Sproul

·
Registered
19,389 Posts
No surprise to me. When I saw NBC in the name, I knew it wouldn't be long.

·
Registered
28,492 Posts
No surprise....the NBC peacock in the corner of a hunting show looked about as out of place as you can get. I understand folks are going on-line to get their hunting fix, a website where everyone knows your name and alwasy glad you came...Cheers!! BTW, did they blame that NBC show for causing drunk driving?

I have seen 10,000 times worse things on the first 5 minutes of any CSI or any of those crap shows portrayed to be done to HUMANS, than I ever saw on a hunting show. BRILLANT NBC!! YOU GUYS ARE GENIUS!!

·
Registered
21,140 Posts
I have seen 10,000 times worse things on the first 5 minutes of any CSI or any of those crap shows portrayed to be done to HUMANS, than I ever saw on a hunting show. BRILLANT NBC!! YOU GUYS ARE GENIUS!!

Excellent point RB.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
CSI, Criminal Minds, two of the worst shows on tv, more killing and gore than any hunting show.
Why don't they do something about the headhunting that goes on in football, more and more serious injury's there than eve before, but they let it keep on happening.

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
You guys make a great point.I can,t stand this crap that they put on T.V.and am appauled that the public eats it up.To be honest this massacre is light compared of some shows that have been shown on T.V.It,s a shame.

·
Registered
6,112 Posts
When are they cutting these shows? I can't seem to find any info except from different message boards. They still list the shows on their website and even have hunting videos.

I wasn't even aware they had an outdoor channel but apparently they have a lot of hunting shows.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts