The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

221 - 240 of 277 Posts

·
Banned
1,464 Posts
Giving the benefit of the doubt but here's your chance to explain that statement.....because right now it doesn't paint a pretty picture.
There is one particular minority group out roustabouting every night, killing and injuring law enforcement, destroying property, carrying baseball bats, and selling guns like Obama. If they’re the ones getting Kung Flu, I stand by my statement.

·
Administrator
28,157 Posts
There is one particular minority group out roustabouting every night, killing and injuring law enforcement, destroying property, carrying baseball bats, and selling guns like Obama. If they’re the ones getting Kung Flu, I stand by my statement.
That doesn't work very well here on HuntingPa for a couple of reasons. Have you seen any video showing the things you describe and notice that quite a few of the people doing those things are actually majority type persons? Most of us have seen just that, and it's not just a sprinkling of whites, it's a pretty fair amount.
Now if you feel like you don't care very much for the members of a certain organization, I can go along with you on that as long as you don't put it all on one race, because it's not.
Another reason we don't allow blatant racism here on HuntingPa is because we actually are a community, and although you may not realize it we're a mixed bag here, and we have all sorts of people here as members. We have blacks married to whites, whites married to blacks, and some of both married to more kinds of folk than I can keep track of. We also have the adopted children of some members to think about. In some of those cases the members had to jump through some very difficult and very expensive hoops, and then they had to travel many miles to bring home a kid who wouldn't have had a chance in his or her own home country.
Our Political Forum is a diversion, an extra place on our message boards to have a little fun, but some folks take it pretty serious and get carried away with what they say. When that happens and it affects other members I have to step in and do whatever is necessary to protect HuntingPa and it's members because the members aren't white or black, or any other color, the reason they are here is because they are outdoors people and that's what HuntingPa is about.
So, what it comes down to is that the racist statements need to stop immediately.
Thank you to all our members for your cooperation now and in the future.
HuntingPa Staff

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Yep. I wear one just out of respect for the people who are actually willing to work when they could be home getting free money. Say's something about their character.
See, here's the thing. I don't wear a mask because I believe masks do nothing. It is merely a tool to keep reminding everyone that DANGER lurks all around. The more people stop wearing them, the more people will start leaving them in the trash can where they belong. I like to start a no mask trend. It worked once and I want to see it happen again.

·
Registered
16,959 Posts
That doesn't work very well here on HuntingPa for a couple of reasons. Have you seen any video showing the things you describe and notice that quite a few of the people doing those things are actually majority type persons? Most of us have seen just that, and it's not just a sprinkling of whites, it's a pretty fair amount.
Now if you feel like you don't care very much for the members of a certain organization, I can go along with you on that as long as you don't put it all on one race, because it's not.
Another reason we don't allow blatant racism here on HuntingPa is because we actually are a community, and although you may not realize it we're a mixed bag here, and we have all sorts of people here as members. We have blacks married to whites, whites married to blacks, and some of both married to more kinds of folk than I can keep track of. We also have the adopted children of some members to think about. In some of those cases the members had to jump through some very difficult and very expensive hoops, and then they had to travel many miles to bring home a kid who wouldn't have had a chance in his or her own home country.
Our Political Forum is a diversion, an extra place on our message boards to have a little fun, but some folks take it pretty serious and get carried away with what they say. When that happens and it affects other members I have to step in and do whatever is necessary to protect HuntingPa and it's members because the members aren't white or black, or any other color, the reason they are here is because they are outdoors people and that's what HuntingPa is about.
So, what it comes down to is that the racist statements need to stop immediately.
Thank you to all our members for your cooperation now and in the future.
HuntingPa Staff
there are two colors associated with HPA members....camo and fluorescent orange :)

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Can we suggest that those like DeBlasio and Cuomo and Newsome and Whitmer must not care about minorities in their cities and states then???

It’s too dangerous to go to a restaurant or bar but it’s ok for thousands to march shoulder to shoulder in the streets almost on a nightly basis?

It’s certainly not all minorities in the crowds by a long shot but since minorities seem to be more adversely affected, shouldn’t these “leaders” care enough about them to put an end to the unmitigated spread???

·
Registered
1,542 Posts

It's safe in other country's to open schools. Just not the US, where it is being used as a tool. It's apparently only political in the US, which is also the only place anyone is calling it the "Trump virus".

·
Registered
358 Posts

It's safe in other country's to open schools. Just not the US, where it is being used as a tool. It's apparently only political in the US, which is also the only place anyone is calling it the "Trump virus".
The teachers in the non rural areas are mainly very liberal. They will strike and everything else because they "fear for their lives". Liberal college professors have already said they will not teach classroom instruction this fall. Sounds like a refusal to work which disqualify one for unemployment.

·
Registered
16,959 Posts
i think they should open schools. they should have sports of all kinds. especially cross country and relay races where the person behind is inhaling everything the one in front is breathing out.
BUT...they have to follow the CDC guidelines.
when someone tests positive, they have to quarantine everyone that person came in contact with.
football player..whole team, quarantined, same for all sports
student...7 classes a day, 20-30 students per class, 7 teachers, all quarantined
cafeteria workers...quarantined
students in the hallway...quarantined

OPEN THEM UP...cant keep the children home forever.

·
Registered
5,000 Posts
Those 135,000 dead don’t care about a 99 percent survival rate and neither do their families. Also, the trumpvirus has infected over 3 million Americans. Who knows what the long term effects will be on those people. Maybe both of those numbers would be lower with some real leadership coming out of Washington, instead of the “I take no responsibility” leadership we have right now. Btw, I use the term leadership very loosely in this case.

I can just imagine what you guys would be saying if Obama handled this pandemic the same way trump handled it. You’d be saying he did a great job, right? 😂
I take it that you're talking about the leadership of Biden, Pelosi and Schumer and most all the Democrat leadership blasting President Trump's travel ban as racist and xenophobic.

Or maybe you're referring to the Democrat Governors who ordered old folks homes to take patients WITH the coronavirus? Is that the leadership you're looking for? When it comes to state leadership, the Governors is where it lies. President Trump doesn't constitutionally have the power to tell states how to handle it....the Governors do.

We also have a House and Senate. They are GREAT when it comes to criticizing....where's their leadership?

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Guys, he may be on to something. I think Trump killed many people since 2016.
There were a lot of people infected with the common cold and several flus all these years and yet he did nothing.

He never did anything to eradicate drunk driving or falling off ladders. The death toll from these fall squarely on his and all his supporters shoulders.

The shame of it all. I am sure glad that Biden the hairy legged, hair sniffing, masked faced, child soldier is gonna save our republic!

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
See, here's the thing. I don't wear a mask because I believe masks do nothing. It is merely a tool to keep reminding everyone that DANGER lurks all around. The more people stop wearing them, the more people will start leaving them in the trash can where they belong. I like to start a no mask trend. It worked once and I want to see it happen again.
I'm with ya !!! NOT.....
I also think women should not wear bra's in public.
I also think we should be able to go without clothing in the public and at our jobs.
I think we should we allowed to yell "bomb" when we are in mid flight on an air plane.
I think tree trimmers should do away with their life lines and just hang on with one arm and chain saw with one hand.
I think all the EMS and medical personnel should adopt the no mask, no gloves, no protective anything.... REMEMBER, NO DANGER !!!!
I think we should be able to take a dump any where convenient instead of using a toilet.
I think we should be able to take a wizz anywhere we want even if it's indoors...
I'm also going to promote that the guys at the firehouse not use air packs the next time we have a working structure fire or any other call involving smokey or haz mat conditions BECAUSE it only reminds others of the DANGER that's out there...
I'm also going to promote that everyone NOT use a safety harness this year when we are ascending, sitting in and descending our tree stands.
I think the electric company linemen should work on our power lines without any safety gear, GOD knows if they wear those thick rubber gloves or use a grounding wand they may get the neighbors in a panic by showing they are working around DANGEROUS electrical lines .....
I also back that all surgeries be done by doctors in there street clothes, no need for sterilization, masks or anything like that, we don't want to alarm the patient to any DANGERS with cutting into your body....
I'm also for no car seats or seat belts, let's just see how the good old human body can take a bounce or two if some drunk decides to t-bone you or
your family. The babies are to small anyway to make a fuss if they get banged up.
What's a mask when we start doing all this other stuff .... Who's with me !!!!!
REMEMBER, THERE IS NO DANGER OUT THERE !!!!

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
I like a man willing to take risks. Bravo!
Except, all those other examples you are citing actually work.

No need for debate. Science is factual. Masks are useless.
And I still believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.
Got a go for now, there's a snow storm coming tonight and I have to get my snow blower gased up .....
You should volunteer your time to go on a covid floor at a hospital and cheer up some of the patients.
Remember, NO mask, don't need one....

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
I guess all those masks didnt work.
Who said they were wearing masks ?
Oh, that's right you know...You ever think about running for office ???
Gotta get going , that snow storm tonight is quickly approaching....

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
I have no idea what a snowstorm or a snowblower have to do with anything in the middle of July.
I will politely not comment any more on your stance on masks and snot rags. It will accomplish nothing and just waste time and energy better left for other endeavors.

·
Administrator
28,157 Posts
I'm with ya !!! NOT.....
I also think women should not wear bra's in public.
I also think we should be able to go without clothing in the public and at our jobs.
I think we should we allowed to yell "bomb" when we are in mid flight on an air plane.
I think tree trimmers should do away with their life lines and just hang on with one arm and chain saw with one hand.
I think all the EMS and medical personnel should adopt the no mask, no gloves, no protective anything.... REMEMBER, NO DANGER !!!!
I think we should be able to take a dump any where convenient instead of using a toilet.
I think we should be able to take a wizz anywhere we want even if it's indoors...
I'm also going to promote that the guys at the firehouse not use air packs the next time we have a working structure fire or any other call involving smokey or haz mat conditions BECAUSE it only reminds others of the DANGER that's out there...
I'm also going to promote that everyone NOT use a safety harness this year when we are ascending, sitting in and descending our tree stands.
I think the electric company linemen should work on our power lines without any safety gear, GOD knows if they wear those thick rubber gloves or use a grounding wand they may get the neighbors in a panic by showing they are working around DANGEROUS electrical lines .....
I also back that all surgeries be done by doctors in there street clothes, no need for sterilization, masks or anything like that, we don't want to alarm the patient to any DANGERS with cutting into your body....
I'm also for no car seats or seat belts, let's just see how the good old human body can take a bounce or two if some drunk decides to t-bone you or
your family. The babies are to small anyway to make a fuss if they get banged up.
What's a mask when we start doing all this other stuff .... Who's with me !!!!!
REMEMBER, THERE IS NO DANGER OUT THERE !!!!
Can you cite any studies at all that prove beyond any doubt that no one who wears their mask religiously has ever gotten the virus?

221 - 240 of 277 Posts