The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
I was shocked, this was the quickest i was awarded a doe tag for my area 8:48. Maybe the county treasurers got extra help since its early this year with Nonresidents apply next week. Normally takes a week or longer for me to get awarded and i always put mine in the friday before.

·
Super Moderator
14,707 Posts
I was awarded my 2F license at 0819 hours today.

Elk County's Treasurer is always on the ball with the applications. They process everyone on the day they arrive instead of letting them sit around while other Treasurers are selling the units out.

Dick Bodenhorn

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
Awarded my 2F tag at 10:06 this morning. Dropped it the mail box around 12:30 on Friday.

I didn't send it to Elk Co., but my treasurer does the same thing as they do.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I was awarded 2F at 11:37. Know the post office was supposed to deliver the apps to the treasurer around 10:00 am. So, not bad. Already emailed campground for reservations for the week of early muzzleloader.

·
Registered
919 Posts
R. S. B. said:

Elk County's Treasurer is always on the ball with the applications. They process everyone on the day they arrive instead of letting them sit around while other Treasurers are selling the units out.

Dick Bodenhorn
You have to be the luckiest guy around......How many years in a row has your app been drawn on the first day ,in the first hour??

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
skwirl said:
R. S. B. said:

Dick Bodenhorn
You have to be the luckiest guy around......How many years in a row has your app been drawn on the first day ,in the first hour??
Yep, second year in a row issued before they're even open to the public
Amazing!

·
Registered
157 Posts
<span style="color: #33CC00">My County Treasurer hand delivered 4 Doe Tags along with a box of chocolates and box of ammo yesterday.</span>

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
Mathews1084 said:
Sent mine in Friday afternoon as well. Still no tag for 2F. Usually Clarion Co is pretty on the ball...anyone else having issues?
I sent to Clarion. No, not an issue for me.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
bobcat1 said:
Can't wait until it goes to the Game Commission. Too much favoritism.

Be careful what you wish for. A Pals system that gets over whelmed for trout season and we are going to count on them for doe tags? Yup, I see a huge problem coming...

1 - 20 of 170 Posts