The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
awesome! caught 20+ on the silver and gold lures this weekend...gonna order some more. Better than the phoebe, the trout love them.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Like all other lures/bait, people either seem to love niti's or hate them. I know a lot of guys that have been extremely successful with them and others (like myself) have zero luck with them.

I like the fact that they are a local PA company and keep pretty low key almost like a hobby.

·
Registered
7,391 Posts
Steely Ran said:
How do you get these? Is there a website?
Niti-1 Pcola's Lures Box 61,516 fifth st. St.Michael,Pa.15951 Ph.(814)-495-5007

We usually do well on these when the water is a little higher than usual and/or has some color to it. We used them a day last week, and hammered them. I was fishing bait and my son started using the niti-1. After he had caught 6 and I was still at 1, I finally tied one on and we continued to catch fish or have follows on every cast for the next two hours.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They aren't like any other spinner on the market. I was using Nitti's last weekend and my brother and his buddies were using minnows and phoebes...I caught 20+ they caught 3 between them in 3 hours...wasn't even a contest...

·
Registered
7,391 Posts
Since it rained and I couldn't cut grass, I snuck out this afternoon and fished thru the thunderstorms. I caught one smallish rainbow on bait, with no other action. I did have several follows, but as soon as I stopped, they would turn and swim away. Figured it might be a good scenario for the Niti. Tied on a small gold one, and had non-stop action for the next hour till I was soaked. Easily had a hook-up, a swipe & miss, or at least a follow on almost every cast.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts