The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got my new night eyes predator lights, they are awesome, great quality, very light, and the scanning light has some really nice features, i couldn't believe how these lights drown out the kill lights, even the scan light when you set on full power it is almost as bright as the kill light 250, and the gun light is way brighter, and has a nicer beam than any other light I have used, I have used the kill lights for 3 years and had some issues with them, but I will never use another light other than night eyes

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Give us a update in a few weeks. See If you burn anything with all that power. The Kill Lights are powerfull enough as it is. But they are good lights I had one Years ago when I coon hunted.

·
Registered
40 Posts
i also have the night eyes gun light and head lamp, ive had them for 3 or 4 months, still working like new. i love them very good light

·
Registered
721 Posts
All
Night eyes are great lights,remember You can also purchase these these lights from me as well as I am an authorised Night Eyes Dealer!!

Come on out to my shop and you can play with them in my dark area to test them out!!

Jeremiah

·
Registered
115 Posts
Alpine Shooter said:
Give us a update in a few weeks. See If you burn anything with all that power. The Kill Lights are powerfull enough as it is. But they are good lights I had one Years ago when I coon hunted.
Remember, the Night Eyes scanning light has an adjustable setting, you can preset it at anywhere from 0% to 100%, I usually use mine at 50% to 60% and can see eyes well past 300 yds and can turn it up to full power with just a push of the power button if I need the extra light. It has a full power, preset power and a flash pattern settings. The only time I turn the gun light on is when I am ready to shoot, then burn shouldn't be an issue even if it did burn them. I have not had an issue at all and I have been using them since they came out earlier this year. Also he has a money back garuantee if you don't like them.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alpine shooter, when you coon hunted did you call them in or did you run hounds for them? the night eyes scan light is adjustable so you won't "burn them". kill lights are a ok light when you can get them to turn on when you need them, or you are trying to scan and they are flickering, or if you put the tail cap on to tight and the light wont turn on, or the pressure switches break from one night of use, i will stick with my night eyes they are a 100 times better quality, and they are a predator hunting light designed by a predator hunter.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Not only is the Night Eyes headlamp a great quality scan light with great features the owner is top notch to deal with. Heck of a nice guy and stands behind his product. class act.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts