The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way home from work tonight a new Dodge Ram pick-up passed me. It was midnight blue with the dual exhaust, extended cab, chrome wheels, ext. I thought to myself that is one nice looking truck, and I'm not a Dodge guy, but it got my attention.
So in your opinion what is the nicest looking truck, past or present?
Please no bashing!

Pictures would be great!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
treemouse,

I like the fact that with the Dodge you can build a truck to your own specifacations as far as color, cab and bed, wheels, etc. You can have a truck that mite be yours alone. I'll admit though, I don't know how good their drive trains are. But they are sharp looking!

·
Registered
804 Posts
I'd love to have a new Dodge Powerwagon. I think its the ultimate hunting vehicle. Just don't have $55-60,000 to buy one. LOL

·
Registered
106 Posts
Ram but I'm a bit bias just bought my second one. Traded in a 2011 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 and got a new 2015 at end of March.

The new F-150s look nice to. Feel GM could have done a better job on exterior when redesigning new Silverado and Sierra. Their interiors are very nice. There are a lot of great pickup choices these days.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I've had no drive train problems. In 13 yrs. I've replaced brake pads, battery, thermostat, and tires. Just put a new muffler and tailpipe on for inspection. About once a year I flush the heater core to get better heat inside. The wife keeps telling me to get a new one.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
I've always been a Chevy guy and have had real good luck them. It would be hard to buy something else, but the new Dodge is tempting. I think they were real close to the Silverado in sales last month.

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
After years of owning Chevy, I bought a Ford Raptor last July. I like the Ford trucks, and I believe that Dodge makes some nice looking stuff as well.

To be honest, I have been disappointed in what Chevy has been putting out for a few years now, finally decided to make the swap, and 8,000 miles on the Raptor now, I am not disappointed and very glad I bought it.
Wife still has her Chevy Avalanche, so we do still have a Chevy.

·
Registered
804 Posts
All the new 1/2tons seem to sit so low. They almost look like 2wd. I'll stick to my 02 dodge 2500. I have 33 inch tires on it stock and its paid off.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
47studebaker said:
I'm a chevy guy but I had a 93 Ford F150 4x4 short bed (black) that was the best looking truck I've owned.
Why is it that whenever we think of short bed Fords they are always BLACK, and your right, they were great looking trucks!

·
Registered
20,868 Posts
I like the stock looks of Dodge half ton trucks better than any other.I'm a GM guy but the new silverado's are just butt ugly with their Mexican low rider look.The 3/4 ton trucks look much better but they need bigger tires.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts