The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,209 Posts
Spear point or flint WMD?

Very nice. Every time I see an arrowhead I try to imagine the person who fashioned it, what their life may have been like and how the point was employed. Love this stuff.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Amazing! Awesome! Where did you find it? How do you know where to look? How often do you find one?
It's got to be like finding a needle in a haystack.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Thats really a nice find. What the heck in PA would you hunt with that? I'd sure like to see the guy that made that one.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Very nice find. You don't pick up something like that every day. I have one similar but the point is broken off.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Any of these worth anything. Came from along Susquehanna in Dauphin County. Have to get Moss to put up pic!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Any of these worth anything. Came from along Susquehanna in Dauphin County. Have to get Moss to put up pic!
Yes, whatever someone else is willing to pay for them!

I have been looking to purchase some from western pa, but have yet to locate any. I do not know the value of yours, but it is a nice collection.
I teach 4th grade and am by far the only teacher I know in my district that brings in animal skulls, bugs, acorns to plant, and anything else of interest to show the students and let them have any type of hands on interaction rather than BOOK learning.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts