The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I posted a pic of my brother's buck from Iowa and here's a pic of my best Illinos Buck... What do you guy's guess he scored????

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those are a little closer... Un-official was 155 inches... Two different taxidermist's measured it and were 2 inches apart.... There were 13 scorable point's.... Whitetail you have some nice buck's yourself... I hunt zone 5 in Iowa...

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whitetail Predtr said:
It is hard to judge from a picture but everyone was close. You hunting there this year? I hunt a long ways from zone 5. Thanks.
No I'm not hunting Iowa this year although I have 4 preference points... My brother is going out though... He'll be in zone 5 where he got his nice Iowa buck... Garden Grove area.... Next year I'll have more time so I'll go then....

·
Super Moderator
13,631 Posts
35Whelan said:
Ok I posted a pic of my brother's buck from Iowa and here's a pic of my best Illinos Buck... What do you guy's guess he scored????

Are those bullet holes in the wall??

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank's Guy's... Born no those are not bullet hole's... LOL Was moving around some other mount's I had on that wall... I'll dig up a pic and post it....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts