The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard lots of talk of bucks shedding early this year, such is not the case in my neighborhood it seems!! We got 3 different bucks last card pull that still have both antlers!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Elaines mother is in a nursing home next to Core Creek County Park in Bucks, and Tessa and I walk along the woodline next at the property line between the two before going in.

We were over there earlier today and counted more than twenty deer just inside the park, three of which are still sporting thier headgear.:buck2:

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
I put a trail cam up less than a week ago where i usually archery hunt. I checked the card today 4 6 points and a spike still holding and one that already shed. Might head out tomorrow and see if i can find the sheds.

·
Premium Member
Ravin R9
5,637 Posts
Elaines mother is in a nursing home next to Core Creek County Park in Bucks, and Tessa and I walk along the woodline next at the property line between the two before going in.

We were over there earlier today and counted more than twenty deer just inside the park, three of which are still sporting thier headgear.:buck2:
I live only a couple miles from that park.
It is loaded with Deer, it could easily support a controlled Hunt. Being it's a County Park I guess that will never happen. :surprise2:

·
Registered
635 Posts
My mom just came out of that nursing home. My boss lives near there an has deer laying in his driveway. Wish they would let us hunt core creek.

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Spent most of yesterday shed hunting, checked one of my cameras when I was done. Had 3 buck pics still holding as of the 18th

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I didn't get any bucks this last card pull, but I saw 3 while driving a couple days ago!! 2 still full rack, 1 half rack!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts