The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
21,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone see the Blues/Hawks game yesterday? That was a crazy game and has been an entertaining series so far.

The Montreal/TB game is like watch Disney on ice. It's amazing how different the game can look depending on how they are coached.

I gotta say though, playoff hockey is one of my favorite sporting events out there.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Game 1 of the Wings/Bruins had it all. And as much as I dislike Roy he's got them kids on fire. His draft pick(MacCrimmon) was all the guys on the NHL network could talk about. Something else for Cindy to cry about a new face of the NHL

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
We should start a thread for you flyguys so you could brainstorm and come up with something more original than "Cindy". I'm sure if you guys throw that half a dozen santa hating brain cells you have betwixt you, yinze might think of something.

·
Registered
5,725 Posts
Buckethead said:
We should start a thread for you flyguys so you could brainstorm and come up with something more original than "Cindy". I'm sure if you guys throw that half a dozen santa hating brain cells you have betwixt you, yinze might think of something.
Let me know how that works out!

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Stampkos took a knee to the head. Its not looking good at all for him. They took him straight down the ramp.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
seen almost every game except last nights kings - sharks.
Good stuff so far.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Hawks and Blues got a good one going too. They're showing it on CNBC. Channel 355 on Direct

·
Registered
21,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Buckethead said:
Hawks and Blues got a good one going too. They're showing it on CNBC. Channel 355 on Direct

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
If you get the NHL network, they have the Wild and avalanche on. 0-0 in OT right now

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Wild just won. Goal shot in while the guy was laying on his side, sliding across the ice.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
I saw that. Knee to knee on Barrie. Can't even pretend it was incidental contact.

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
Buckethead said:
You only need to watch the last minute or so. That's when the Blues kick it up a notch.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts