The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
20,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the heck are we gonna talk about during this time?

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
No takers? Really? No one wants to hear about when I pop a squat it ends up sounding like a hail storm on a farm pond? Well the heck with yinze guys then!

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
Buckethead said:
No takers? Really? No one wants to hear about when I pop a squat it ends up sounding like a hail storm on a farm pond? Well the heck with yinze guys then!
Dear God man!

We could talk about tuning my flintlock! Or discuss the value of 36 vs 32 spoke mountain bike wheels as it pertains to fat guys like me! Or we could discuss when we might hear from Sid next....mid February or so? How about we talk about how and how not to catch trout out of the Kinzua Dam tailrace? What about the weather? Can we discuss how much this winter stinks with no cold, no ice fishing, no snow, no ice fishing, no snowmobiling, no ice fishing, no sled riding and the lack of ice fishing?

·
Registered
14,314 Posts

Lake is locked in! Can't get on it though and it's not really building ice. Some of the bays have 4 generations of ice that has formed, been broken up, formed, broken up, etc. Then it snows a little on top and you can't tell what your next step might be. So, I've stayed off of it. Getting reports from much smaller friends and they're pretty much staying off of it too....HUGE pucker factor until it gets cold and stays cold for a while. I have my doubts that I'll even get my gear out this winter!

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Stop whining and fish the river or the eleventeen hundred trout streams around there.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
wahhh if i can't be miserable sitting on an icecube then i dont want to fish at all! lol

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
Dan Castle said:
wahhh if i can't be miserable sitting on an icecube then i dont want to fish at all! lol

The river is too high to fish and I don't really want to play on the little streams so I'm gonna whine instead.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Anybody watching the skill contest? Chara just shot a puck 108.8 mph. You want to block his shot when he winds up on the pp? Not me. lol

·
Registered
773 Posts
unreal shot. He does 50 pull-ups ? Didnt realize that dude was in that good of shape. Still love, to hate him! But, appreciate that hard slapper for sure. Wished Pronger would have been there to see.

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
All the goal scoring is great to see, but I'll be glad to finally get back to some meaningful hockey!

·
Registered
12,676 Posts
After all the stuff I`ve seen of Hartnell this weekend, it will be hard to hate him now. He has cleaned himself up on the ice and seams like an easy going guy. I can throw Matt Cooke in that mix as well.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
when matt cooke cleans up his act he's got no game offensively. he's virtually useless out there when not on the PP kill

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
I'll admit Cooke isn't the same player he was. He has cleaned up his act. He is not worthless as you suggest however. He still hits people hard. He's never been and offensive force. Why would his cleaning up his act change that. You people will look for anything to blast a man who has done everything you guys wanted him to do.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts