The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really liking the thought of punching John Gruden in the mouth right now. Seriously, is he on meth tonight?

·
Registered
21,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
At least now we don't have to hear Johnny football anymore.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Trust me , we're gonna see this clown so much this year , we'll be wishing Tebow was playing.

OVERATED !

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Ray Lewis has about as much insight as the rock in my front yard!!

·
Registered
21,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh I know... But Gruden must have said his name at least three times before each pick as if every team after the one that didn't take him was gonna take him. Absolutely ridiculous.

I hope the kid has a good career, but I'm thinking he will blow over just like the lake effect snows in Clevelenad. Here one day, gone the next.

·
Registered
21,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mybuzz said:
Ray Lewis has about as much insight as the rock in my front yard!!
Yeah, not so good.

·
Registered
19,611 Posts
I didn't feel the Eagles took the best player on the board at the time.
While they do need defensive players they needed a safety more than a LB.

Till they traded down I thought the Eagles were going to take Johnny Football.

·
Super Moderator
4,388 Posts
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Pittsburgh's pick surprised me.....I thought sure, they would draft a WR or CB in the 15 slot...ILB...

This young man has allot of talent...We'll see what Dick can do with his elite speed & high strung motor..</span>

·
4,229 Posts
Everyone seemed surprised at the Jags taking Bortles, from everything I was reading they were really high on the kid. I thought they might trade down to take him since they have so many other needs but it didn't shock me.

The Steelers pick shocked me, I hadn't really heard of the kid and he certainly wasn't anyone people were talking about the Steelers drafting. They say he is very fast and can hit like a freight train. Should make a great partner for Timmons in the middle.

·
4,229 Posts
By the way what was the male cow excrement when Manziel walked out on the stage, rubbing his fingers together making the "money" signal. What a piece of.....work

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
Shazier is the real deal having watched him tear up the Big 10. That said, I thought Dennard or Clinton-Dix would've worked a little better.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
With his speed,drop 10-15 lbs. Could he play safety for couple yrs.big hitter,but at 235 lbs. could be pushed and kinda lost in the middle with the big boys?

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Danesdad said:
I thought he played outside?
He did, he moved around some too..........he slots in better as an inside guy with the Steelers, and he is totally capable of playing inside. He is similar to Timmons, but bettter in coverage.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Guess they're hoping that if they can get more pressure up front,they're corners might not look so bad.
Still would be good to get some speed in secondary!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
It'll help when Troy can play safety and not ILB , should help get another year or two out of him.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
"And with the 22nd pick, the Browns ruin any chance of Johnny Football having any kind of career"

1 - 20 of 20 Posts