The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Believe it or not, the Bills of all teams! 3-0 and beat the cheatin' bass turds today!

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
No stats to back this up, but I like the Steelers, Pats, Ravens in the AFC; Green Bay, Philly, and Saints in the NFC. I think the jury is still out on the Texans, Bills, and Atlanta. I don't think Washington, or Detroit will have the juice to get the job done.

·
6,669 Posts
Bills and lions look really good surprisingly

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
I think the Lions are for real this year. But they have to get around the Packers. Which should be very hard to do.
Here's my list as of now
1. Packers
2. Patriots
3. Ravens
4. Lions
5. Is a toss up of a few teams Steelers, Saints and a few others.

·
Banned
268 Posts
I like Dallas and want them to go but I don't think they will. I think it will be bills and I don't know who else.

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
I think the Texans will make the playoffs this year. With Indy down and out, this should be their year to win the South.

That being said, I hope the Steelers beat the snot out of them on Sunday but with the O-line the way it is, I think it will be a tough fight to the end.

·
6,669 Posts
If this isn't the Texans year, they are cursed at getting into the playoffs. They do look very good this season.

Most people never would have guessed that Williams was a way better draft pick than Reggie Bush

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
justgrad25 said:
I think the Texans will make the playoffs this year. With Indy down and out, this should be their year to win the South.

That being said, I hope the Steelers beat the snot out of them on Sunday but with the O-line the way it is, I think it will be a tough fight to the end.
That didn't work out so good...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts