The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Excalibur is planning some changes this year. While I can't really say what is coming - I will give you a hint. One of my all time favorites is being up graded and made much better in my opinion.

Just for fun, let's see who was paying attention to my posts. Make your best guess what is coming and I'll send a Lumenok or something small to who ever has the best guess. The official press release will be coming shortly, so we will need to end this by let's say 11-23-11. Good Luck and keep the guesses coming. Who knows, maybe you will even give them an idea for next years new models!

·
Registered
13,867 Posts
de-tachable atlatyl launcher w/ laser sight and exploding mechanicals...

·
Registered
18,627 Posts
Arrowhead likes 175# Excaliburs. Hint, hint.

·
Registered
19 Posts
arrowhead said:
The official press release will be coming shortly, so we will need to end this by let's say 11-23-11. Good Luck and keep the guesses coming.
Todays The day! What's the word? How can we focus on the holidays with this hanging out there

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
While I still can't say what is coming, I will say that there were a few good guesses. Any and/or all winners will be notified by P.M. when this becomes public knowledge. Sorry, but I promised to keep it secret for now.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm really surprised nobody gussed they would have a 26 or 28 inch wide model. While I still can't release what is coming....wouldn't it be great if Excalibur had a 26 inch wide crossbow?

·
Registered
12,252 Posts
arrowhead said:
I'm really surprised nobody gussed they would have a 26 or 28 inch wide model. While I still can't release what is coming....wouldn't it be great if Excalibur had a 26 inch wide crossbow?
I think that would definately increase the sales. It would make blind hunting alot easier with them and I would have to give them some serious consideration.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok, I had quite a few P.M.'s. As far as I or anyone knows there are no plans for a 26 or 28 inch wide Excalibur. I just mentioned it because I thought it would be on everyones wish list. I know it's on mine and I thought it might be on everyone else's. You got to admit, a 26 inch wide Excal would be sweet!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts