The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My father past away last year and left me his exomag. Ive shot it before, but never actually got the chance to hunt archery with him before he passed away. Well this year Im ready.. Although I wont actually be with him, Im sure he'll be over looking my hunts. We had spread his ashes under his tree stand (his wish) His stand is near the ones I put out this year. Well I got the bow out to practice this year. This is what happened at 30 yards, with the second bolt.

Dont care if I shoot anything, just like getting out.. I have a few cams out, just want to see some deer. I was more of a spring gobbler hunter and spent my vacations doing that with my dad. But I think my interests might change with this season. =)
High of 42 on Saturday! cant wait!

·
Registered
12,252 Posts
Nice Story and Good Luck. Looks like you have it dialed in.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Good luck!! I'll have one of those over-the-shoulder partners in my stand this year too. It'll work out for both of us this year, no matter what happens in the stand, of that I do not doubt!

·
Registered
18,625 Posts
Nice shooting and best of luck to the both of you.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
One of the nice things about bowhunting is all the quiet time that you have to reflect on great memories. Enjoy yours!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts