The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much day dreaming and looking its finally a done deal! Headed to Potter Co. to check out the new camp. Everything a guy could want, access to quad trails and snowmobiling, fishing hunting and the Austin Costello sportsman club is right down the road. Id post a pic but I don't have it figured out yet. Well and septic checked and fine, heat and electric good. Just a little updating and shell be ready to go. I no longer need to look for excuses to go to PO CO, gota check the camp dear!

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
CONGRATS....and Welcome to HPA, great first post!!!

Life just got alot better, no matter how bad things get in life they can almost always be turned around with a camp trip.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Congrats! Lord willing I will have a camp in potter county! If you open a photobucket account it's easy to post up those pics.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Congrats on the new camp, our camp is about a mile up the road from the Austin-Costello sportsman club. I'm sure I've passed your camp a few times.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Congrats on the new camp and Welcome to HPA

·
Registered
122 Posts
Congrats, some great memories lie ahead. And welcome to HPA, some great folks on here to learn from and chat with.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Howdy and welcome to HPA and congrats on the new camp! Try to figure out the posting of pics...we'd all like a look see.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I agree theres no better place on earth! I grew up there and have longed for a place. Pics to come soon and thanks for all the welcomes.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
On the right side of your photobucket page there are 4 options under "Links to share this photo"
"Email & IM"
"Direct"
"HTML"
"IMG"-click the box just to the right on this option. It will automatically copy the link. Come back here and paste it in your message.
Hope that helps.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Thats a nice place for a camp. Its a shame how the previous owners left it go.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts