The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys if you looking for a xbow sling that will hold the xbow in the middle of your back, here ya go. I ordered one last weekend (the QR outlaw sling), and got it this week. Had a chance to put it on the xbow this weekend and it works great, cenetered up nicely, nice padded straps, I added the sternum strap so the straps won't slided off my shoulders. Alot of different options that you can also add to the sling. It also comes with buckle on the straps so you can unhook one side of the sling and make it easier to get the xbow off your shoulder, plus it's plenty long enough to put the xbow over a backpack too.

here's a link:http://www.timberbutteoutdoors.com/products.html

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Looks like a good option to carry a crossbow. Would you happen to have pics of you with this on? I'd love to see how it holds. Looks like a great idea for those long packs in and out.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no I don't have any picture right now arrowhead. It holds the xbow right in the middle of your back, both straps can be adjusted, so there is plenty of room for a backpack. It was real nice when I put it on the other day, really nice having only acouple of inches of the limbs hanging past the shoulders compared to a single sling does. Should make walking through the woods nicer in the dark.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
check the photo gallery on their website they have plenty of pics of the outlaw slings with guns. I'll have to send them a email to see if they can get some xbow pics on there too. They will customize slings too, if you need somehting special they can do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts