The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am relatively new to the hobby of metal detecting and have found it to be a little addicting. LOL. I live in Beaver County, and I am looking for anyone in the general area that would like to start metal detecting together.

Have a great Holiday Season.

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Welcome its getting kinda cold out but if ya ever get to Bucks County area I would be glad to take ya out to few places that I hunt. I have found some nice stuff oldest coin is 1800 half bust Large cent. I have been sucked into this hobby for the past 4 years and love it, tons of fun.

What kinda machine ya swinging. I just up graded to Whites MX Sport. I might be selling my Atpro soon IDK I really like that ATPro. lol If ya have any questions feel free to hit me up glad to help out a newbie.

Koz

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Congratulations n.o.r.a.d . Darn tablet won't let me spell your name ! Anyway , I'm in Butler county . I've been in the hobby since 1993 . I've got lots of helpful tips and tons of local history books . My good machine ( Whites XLT ) is currently down . Needs a new LCD screen . If you would like to talk or meet for a coffee sometime , I'd be happy to share my knowledge with you and get you to hit the ground running . Just PM me here at HPA . For starters , please read the STICKY at the beginning of this Forum . Metal detecting is a very controversial hobby if you don't have good etiquette . And as we ALWAYS say about targets , if in doubt , DIG . Best of luck to you sir .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts