The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anywhere around Pittsburgh to get lessons to shoot skeet?

I've been going to the club, and members do try to help me but i dont seem to be getting much better. Ive only shot twice so far and break maybe 5-8 shells per round.

i do enjoy the activity, but like anything else a little success makes it more fun...

·
Registered
10,469 Posts
Get on You Tube. There are a lot of instructional videos that will give you some basic information and good tips. It may be enough to point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Don't you think you are rushing it a bit? Two rounds will not tell you much. It takes most people a lot more time to get better. Some people never get better. Hang in there, practice, ask for advice on everything give it time, a lot of time.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
007Mike said:
Don't you think you are rushing it a bit? Two rounds will not tell you much. It takes most people a lot more time to get better. Some people never get better. Hang in there, practice, ask for advice on everything give it time, a lot of time.
Thanks Mike, maybe youre right... I'll just keep at it..

·
Registered
671 Posts
Keep going to the club. Go to other clubs also on their open nights. Watch the good shooters and talk to them. My scores went up a lot after a few guys let me in on their rounds and gave me advise.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts