The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Doesn't look like they're trying to take guns, but to kill those with guns. Psychological warfare? It's not going to be that easy for them. All anyone has to do is look at Chicago and ask themselves, "Is this how I want to live?" Obama and his cronies did that, and now they want to spread their filth nation wide. I don't give a hoot about their targets. I can easily print pictures of Obama and Biden to use as targets if I wanted to stoop to a third grade mentality but real America takes it's freedoms a lot more seriously. Scare tactics, propaganda, BS.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
We have been using situational targets like that for a while. Do you think deadly threats only come in one shape, color, size, and age?

·
Registered
19,190 Posts
I followed their links to one of the real DHS documents and their characterization

This also dovetails with the continuing characterization of Americans who are “suspicious of centralized federal authority,” and “reverent of individual liberty” as “extreme right-wing” terrorists by DHS-funded studies.
is correct, and the quotations are correct.

There is also another category- "Gun rights" under "extreme right wing" and "single issue" characterizations.

They characterize something as being labeled a "terrorist" activity if it

- is designed to effect political change
- involves even the threat of force
- involves property damage or human casualties.

Hmmmm.. and Obama just signed a law allowing him to arrest ANYONE on US soil under "suspicion" of terrorism to be held at the POTUS'S whim indefinitely w/o trial.

These documents are coming from the DHS START centers that I mentioned in an earlier e-mail. I have done research on "network theory" and looked into their START center at the University of Maryland to see if they had any interesting opportunities. They are spending millions on grants to professors and grad students to stimulate applied network-theory based tools for web-crawling and establishing databases of "anti-government" sentiment for use by the DHS.

Big Brother is Watching. Used to be a joke, I believe it is now very real.

Wow- imagine if they spent 1/1000th that effort actually trying to stop terrorism. As I predicted when GW was proposing the Patriot Act, these folks are going to have to justify their existence and will have to "create" terrorists where none existed- to rationalize the budgets they consume in the face of their inability to catch or thwart actual terrorists.

So now instead of expending effort on some radical imam talking "death to America", anyone who exhibits a pro-gun-rights stance or has reverence for individual liberty as defined in the Constitution- they're already on the "list" as having satisfied one of the criteria. If they even TALK in an abstract way about what would happen if the you-know-what hit the fan and what side they'd be on, they are now satisfying 2 if not 3 of the criteria. It's all any POTUS would need to start nabbing people off the street w/o charge and whisking them off to "detention centers" indefinitely.

Will they do it? I don't know. If somebody had a paper bag over their hand and said they might or might not have a gun inside the bag and followed you around pointing their arm at your head, would you get nervous? Have any reason for concern? What if the guy was an elected official? Would you trust him any more?

The Chinese used to do that- they'd round you up for no good reason other than a comment somebody overheard and send you to a "re-education" camp that involved long sessions of hard labor, scanty rations, and "sensitivity training" that involved dozens of people screaming at you basically telling you that you are personally worthless and the state is everything. You might be there for 2 weeks, you might never come out except feet first.

BH

·
Registered
665 Posts
saw them its crazy.they got 2billion rounds of ammo now and those targets to practice. time more people wake up .doesnt look to good .its one giant pot ready to boil over ,and right quick. better get some more ammo!!!

·
Registered
665 Posts
BlueMthunter said:
And don't forget the 7000 assualt rif........err I mean "Personal Defense Weapons"
forgot that !!! just herd on news they want woman to use a pen, or vomit or pee on there attacker to save them instead of a gun(( lmfao))

·
Registered
19,190 Posts
I'm guessing offline means they're still selling them to the agencies that want it, just taking it off their website.

BH

1 - 9 of 9 Posts