The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about buying new sights for my compound bow. I was wondering what you guys think the best sights are for somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 bucks. Any input would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
I have a sword accusight twilight hunter on my bow,bright pins,light weight and tough. I put it on my bow lastyear very good sight.

·
Registered
855 Posts
I shoot a Cobra Boomslang LT. It is a three pin with a light. It is a decent sight and only around $70. Might want to consider what size diameter fiber optic you want. I think my fiber optic is a bit large at .029".

·
Registered
209 Posts
sword Twilight hunter is a nice sight. I upgraded this year to a spot hogg and I have to say that it's the best sight I've every owned. I have a five pin and think I pd about 150 for it, but there are a lot of models and maybe a 3 pin would be around the 100 range.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Check out Extreme sights, they are pretty nice...the bone collector series are toolless, so you don't need allen wrenches for windage and elevation adjustments which is kinda handy. I have .029" fibers in mine and they are a little big, especially when it's bright out, the pins really seem to get a halo around them...next one I buy will have the .019" fibers.

·
Banned
462 Posts
Montana's Black Gold premium bow sights....Photochromatic technology is the best feature a sight can have and MBG warrantys every part of their sights for LIFE!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I'm going to a HHA single pin this year for my new bow, but I have a Toxonics 3 pin on my old one. I liked this sight, it did me well. If I were going to get a multi-pin sight, I would deff. buy another.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
I had a nice 5 pin tru-glow onmy martin saber but l;ast year went to only one pin which get out to 30 yards at no problem.I purchased a HHA one pin for this year up in comming season

·
Registered
336 Posts
I have a Trophy Ridge and love it but if I was buying a new one I would go with either the new Team Extreme or a G5

1 - 15 of 15 Posts