The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a SIG MPX and wanted to know from Sig owners our there which Sig forum is the best?

sigtalk.com

-or-

sigforum.com

·
Registered
11,708 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
It doesn't matter. You will visit both web sites every day. Regarding your MPX--is it a gen 1 or gen 2 ????????? Doc in Pa.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Doc in Pa said:
It doesn't matter. You will visit both web sites every day. Regarding your MPX--is it a gen 1 or gen 2 ????????? Doc in Pa.
It's Gen2 MPX-C-9-KM-T. I only have two boxes through it, but no malfunctions so far. It's shooting way low so I have to adjust the front sight post - but I don't have the proper 4 prong tool yet
Not sold on the stock sights yet. Will be getting either a tritium front post or a Self-Powered Day/Night Reflex Sight for it.

Only complaint: The collapsible stock is stuck in the extended position. Can't get it to release. Will be calling SIG this coming week.

·
Registered
753 Posts
As far as the stock is concerned...you have to get a flat head screwdriver or a flat piece of metal to pry up the bottom of the folding stock. It is very stiff. I have a gen 1. Outside of the stock crappy trigger, I love it. Doc in Pa.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts