The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the ESOS show has been cancelled, how about we get this machine rolling and get another venue? NSSF, NRA, Cabela's and others could definitely get this going!

·
Registered
895 Posts
I will lend a hand

Lets contact these companies and others !!

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Email the gov and lets make something happen!

http://www.governor.pa.gov/portal/server.pt/community/governor_pa_gov/20650

Here is what I sent:

Gov. Corbett,
Please stand for our gun rights. You said that you would like to see gun shows at the Farm Show Complex.
The Farm Show Complex is going to be sitting empty. Many hotels and restaurants will be quiet. You have control over the facility.
Why don’t you allow the show exhibitors to show up without a promoter, without their admission, without their profits.
Perhaps charge a small enough amount to cover the costs of operating and staffing the building; but allow everyone who made arrangements to come. I assure you they will.
We don’t need a promoter. We will come. We will support. We will help out not only the exhibitors; but the restaurants, the hotels and the gas stations. We are proud Pennsylvanians and proud Americans. We can do this without the help of an exhibition promoter.
Let us do it. We will succeed; but we must do it quickly. Time is of the essence.
Help and the sportsmen and women will COME and help the local economy!
Thank You,

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Very well stated m77lewis! This will need supported by all. May not hit the same deadline as the original show, but a week or two off is more than possible!

Great idea!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts