The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed on Rossi website that they are coming out with a new Circuit Judge 45/410 Rifle. Wandering if this will be legal to hunt with in PA. Will it be considered a semi-auto? It is more like a revolver action. Thoughts?

·
Registered
13,171 Posts
Wow, I don`t really know what to think about that. The only thing different I would change is the butt stock. I would have made it straight with no recoil pad on it. Just look at that God awfull pad on it

·
Registered
12,593 Posts
It will suffer the same problem as the Colt revolving rifles and shotguns of the 1860's/ The arm out holding the forestock will get all the bits and pieces odf metal shaved and spit off the edge of the forsing cone, as well as the burn fron the flash leakage between cyclinder face and barrel.

·
Registered
6,212 Posts
zimmerstutzen said:
It will suffer the same problem as the Colt revolving rifles and shotguns of the 1860's/ The arm out holding the forestock will get all the bits and pieces odf metal shaved and spit off the edge of the forsing cone, as well as the burn fron the flash leakage between cyclinder face and barrel.
That's what I was thinking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts