The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for all the input in the thread I started about Toyota or chevy. My dodge didn't have the same plan as I did as far as keeping her for a couple more years so I had to trade it before the engine blew up due to coolant leaking into the block. Got decent value on trade in and leased a 2014 Toyota crewmax TRD. So far I love this new truck. If any one needs some dodge accessories or a new set of tires look in the classifieds. So here's the new girl. Need to get a new HPA sticker for the window!

photobucket.com/user/milwaukeesbesthangover/media/image_zps8d8c7b23.jpg.html]
[/URL]

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's in the driveway now good ole boy. Tried it out in the snow this morning and it drove well even with an all season tire on it.

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Nice!!!!
Congrats on a new ride sorry it was sooner than planned.

·
Super Moderator
24,066 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I really like it remmy. There are a couple small things I dislike. There is no astray so I don't have anywhere to put change and the center console has no type of divider which makes it a big pit that makes it impossible for any organization. Same goes for the area under the rear seat.... Nothing to keep items from sliding out.
My wife said I have to put running boards on so she can get in. Not sure if I want stainless or black

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Tucker, I had the same issue with coins etc. Ask the dealer if he forgot the coin holder that fits in one of the cup holders. If not auto zone or the like have them.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Nice Tundy! I had the same problem with the center console on my taco so I went to target and got a small divider type box often used by college students. Measure the console and you should find something.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
DeerArcher I will ask thanks and CLC that's what I was thinking too. I may just try to make something to fit in and have a couple layers

·
Registered
9,145 Posts
For the running boards, if you're getting pipes, make sure they're stainless regardless of whether you get the chrome or black look. They'll be rusty in no time otherwise.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Outstanding new truck man. I have the 2011 Rock Warrior and I love it. Check out Tundra talk and Tundra solutions. They have great classifieds sections.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts