The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new Titanium Rage is out for 2010. According to the magazine I have the price is $85 for 3 broadheads. Will people really pay that much for a broadhead? Wow!

Registered
thats freakin nuts. i love rage broadheads and havent had a problem with the regular ones yet so until then ill stick with them.....39 is plenty for 3 of them

Registered
I been able to reuse every Rage i've put through a deer, even the one's that slammed a rock after pass through, just replace the blades. So for that amount of money i would want a lifetime gurantee on blades and any other part along with a free hat or something.

I fore see alot of those $85 dollar packages collecting dust on the shelf.

Registered
Someone would have to have screw loose to pay that kind of money for 3 broadheads.There are some ridiculous marketing strategies out there that catch some gullible people

Registered
I saw them in the new cabelas archery catalog, I believe they were listed at $79.95. Way more then they are worth to me, but I'm sure some of the rage fans will have to run out and try the new model.

Banned
It absolutely crazy. The original $40 is way too much for a broadhead that isnt built all that well in the first place. So now double the price, for a head thats a little slimmer? Increased penetration? Cmon....really? Who wants to bet every TV show hunter will be pushing them in commercials and making outrageous claims on their shows. Why? One word...FREE

Registered
Back in the late 70's if you told an avid bowhunter he would pay $1200 for a new bow he would have laughed at you. Although I love Rages I almost hope the marketing and the high price doesn't catch on. If it does, all broadhead manufacturers will follow suit and then EVERYONE will be whining.

Registered
I love the two blade rage........Having said that there is absolutely no way I would pay that much for three blades. I even lost a little respect for them last year when the went from a screw in pin that holds the blades to a push in pin.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts