The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, After much contemplation I decided to pick up a Wicked Ridge warrior from Dick's in Plymouth meeting, I am upgrading from the SA Sports fever CB,I soooooo love thE WR, it's awesome , but as I showed up at the store I had a premonition that something was going to go wrong, it did, I go to Sal,and tell him what I want, there are a couple Ten point Titans and a couple WR invaders as well,hanging on the wall, he goes back and comes out, WE DON'T HAVE IT, I knew it! he tried substituting a Barnett, but I had my mind made up, so I said well how a bout a Ten point Titan? We don't have any of those either, AARRRGGGGG!!!!!! WHY DO THEY DISPLAY STUFF THEY DON'T HAVE!!!!!??????, I wound up taking the display model and leaving with what I came for. I hate dealing with Dick's, and it always takes forever to check out!

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Timster,

No patience to wait? It is only June 16th...

Or order online through Dicks?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nah, I wanted it now, before something kicked me in the [censored], I ended up with what I wanted, but dealing with ANYTHING at Dick's is a pain in the [censored], like when you need arrows cut and the only guy who can do it isn't working that day, but it's a great bow and I love it!!!!

·
Banned
40,543 Posts
Many years ago I bought a fishing reel at Dick's. Asked the guy to put line on it. He put it on backwards. Last time I ever had that done at Dick's.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Be careful with the card readers at the Butler Dick's . It was giving a weird message ( HOST DOWN ) twice . The clerk told me to try again , but I know from a past experience that if I try 3 times , it automatically locks my card at the Bank . I told him to hold the item and I'll just get cash at the bank . While paying for the item the next day , I hear the clerks saying multiple customers were upset that cards were locked because of the readers software screwing up the previous day . Why on earth would they treat good paying customers like that ? If that happens late on a Friday night , you could be screwed for the whole weekend !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts