The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shootingthex would like to welcome aboard 3 new pro staffers for shootingthex. Troy Gettler,Sean Sanderson and Brody Coldsmith.

Jimmie and the shootingthex gang!

·
Registered
467 Posts
TROY AND SEAN ARE GOING TO HELP PUSH SHOOTING THE X2 TO THE NEXT LEVEL RIGHT OUT OF THE GATE! THEY SHARE THE SAME PASSION TO SEE THE STORE SUCCEED IN LANCASTER AS I DO.
-
CALLING CLINICS BY A TWO TIME STATE CHAMP, FIELD CLINICS BY A PROVEN WATERFOWLER AND MUCH MUCH MORE! LAST BUT NOT LEAST MY MAIN MAN BRODY COLDSMITH..THATS A NAME YOUR GOING TO HEAR IN THE FUTURE. HE'S JUST A KID BUT HE PACKS A BIG KNOCKDOWN PUNCH WHEN HE SCREAMS THAT CALL. HE'S REPRESENTING US IN THE WORLD CALLING CHAMPIONSHIP!

·
Registered
467 Posts
WELL GUYS, GET READY BECAUSE IF WE HAVE THE SEASON WERE PLANNING...IM TAKING MY STAFF AND PROSTAFFERS ON AN ALL PAID HUNT! I'M REAL HAPPY WITH THE GUYS AROUND ME!
-
IT'S GOING BE A FUN RIDE!

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
BAMBAMBAM said:
WELL GUYS, GET READY BECAUSE IF WE HAVE THE SEASON WERE PLANNING...IM TAKING MY STAFF AND PROSTAFFERS ON AN ALL PAID HUNT! I'M REAL HAPPY WITH THE GUYS AROUND ME!
-
IT'S GOING BE A FUN RIDE!
Wow that is mighty awsome of you Dan....How about the concrete guy...lmao...j/k

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The deal was he still has to pluck my birds for me like he did when he was just a little guy!!! Ha!Ha!

Jimmie

·
Registered
663 Posts
i could only imagine how good of a job i performed back then... we never made no fires out there or anything did we? how about them tires tim? Bummy

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Remember burning the tires and ducks hanging in the tree, that was the good ole days, you did a good job picking them, Tim sure could get a fire going when it was cold out.And the ducks would still come in.

Jimmie

1 - 16 of 16 Posts