The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if mods will allow this but here goes.

There is a new expo show scheduled in York, Pa. at the York Expo Center. <span style="font-weight: bold">"1st Annual Keystone Outdoor Expo"</span> It is going to be August 16, 17 and 18th 2013. It is set up for 250 booth spaces.

Anyone interested in info on application contact me.

·
Registered
12,139 Posts
Is this the real reason for the boycott, an attempt to take over the ESOS slot and customer base.

There used to be one run by the Isaac Walton league at the York fairgrounds. It just couldn't compete with the HBG show.

·
Registered
24,796 Posts
No Zim... everyone was basically happy with the show. Reed changed teams after 55 or so years. Not like they didn't understand the customer or the issues.

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
zimmerstutzen said:
Is this the real reason for the boycott, an attempt to take over the ESOS slot and customer base.

There used to be one run by the Isaac Walton league at the York fairgrounds. It just couldn't compete with the HBG show.
Zimmer, no one here at HPA is thinking about that, but I can tell you that if you are following things on FaceBook, there is an obvious agenda for some websites out there, which is sad. I just hope not too many vendors fall victim to the game which is being played.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Zimmerstutzen I have had made calls to see if someone couldn't get something together for the vendors. I didn't do this for money.I did because it is what is right.My guy has not gotten back in touch with me to say if he was able to do something or not. If Reed would have been up front about everything and refunded the vendors money.I would NOT have done what I did. Just talk to my guy and he said it's not him putting one together.

·
Banned
4,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
zimmerstutzen said:

These shows were in the works and booked BEFORE ESOS did what they did. Thank you

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
zimmerstutzen said:

#1 - Nope, but they made it MUCH easier now if someone did want to. I don't think hardly anybody was unhappy with the show. But a major change in politics against a large portion of the attendee base has changed all that. We'll see how much in a couple of weeks.

#2 - Nobody could compete, and I don't think too many wanted to - now, not so much maybe.

·
Banned
4,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
zimmerstutzen said:
I can't believe you asked this question, oh wait, YES I can...its your way.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts