The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Outdoorsman's Insight Magazine...still free online, Give me your input and critique's. Starting first of year we will offer a hard copy subscription..We want to make this our Pennsylvania Magzine. Click this link to download another free issue online http://outinsight.com/issues/septoctonline.pdf
Thankyou,
Matt Miller
Editor
Outdoorsman's Insight Magazine

·
HPA Admin Approved Vendor
6,173 Posts
We want to make this our Pennsylvania Magazine

Guys and Gals, what Matt said here is true. The Editor and writers are striving to make every issue one that you will not only read cover to cover but keep or pass along to friends to enjoy.
I promise you also that your input is very important to make it a success so don't be reluctant to let the Editor know what you liked or did not like. Most importantly if you have a suggestion as to what you want to see more of or read about go to the web site and leave us a message.
OIM writers are freelance which simply means we are owned by no one our opinions are are own. our articles are not dictated by anyone trying to "hawk their products" or with a political agenda to fulfil.
Just my opinion but there is already enough of that kind of stuff out there and I truly feel sportsmen are "tired" of reading that type of rhetoric.
Here on HPA I see a lot of folks seeking advice about various outdoor related products so with that thought in mind we will also be adding a few new " product evaluation and where to go" articles for your consideration. Some you may have thought about but there will be a few suprises also.
Everyone at Outdoorsman's Insight Magazine has one thought in mind...To make it YOUR magazine.

Thanks for your support,

Griz aka H. Bumper Bauer

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I was sorry to see the old "Pennsylvania Sportsman" magazine fold. I enjoyed that one every issue and I still have a few of them at camp. Keep up the good work and good luck

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Hey, my story made the first edition, I had no idea! Any way to get a copy of the magazine since my story ran in it? Just shoot me a PM and let me know. I tried calling you Matt and left a message about any future stories/articles you may be looking for but didn't hear back. Let me know if you have any ideas in mind.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts