The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone got a knight vision muzzleloader. i just bought a new one from the local bow shop that has muzzleloaders also. are they anygood.

·
Premium Member
23,851 Posts
I read that Knight rifles was going out of or already out of business. Likely some great deals out there.

I owned a 50 cal Knight Elite & was a fine inline.

·
Registered
4,639 Posts
Knight rifles are nice guns.Tony Knight was actually the innovator of modern inline muzzleloaders.They have unfortunately recently gone out of buisness.I was looking at one of the long range models(not that I shoot long ranges) earlier this year but didn't get it because I wasn't sure about parts for it a few years down the road.You will most likely be quite happy with it.I know a few guys who shoot them and they are happy with them.Good luck and shoot straight.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i shot it tonite for the first time. never shot an inline before. that was pretty cool.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have read that the inline design is over 100 years old. NEF/H&R had a inline (Huntsman) available in the 1970's.

It seems to me that Tony Knight re-introduced the design and was good at marketing it. I have a couple Knight muzzleloaders and like them a lot.

Knight Rifles has stopped producing muzzleloaders but their customer service is still open for business. Buy some spare breech plugs and you should be set for some time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well now i took it out hunting for the first time on 10-23-09 shot my first doe. had 6 come in at 5:30 and couldn't get a shot. then at 5:45 2 more came out shot the mom. couldnt see though after i shot in a blind. the blind filled up with smoke. i didnt know which way she ran. i found her saturday morn.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts