The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, im one of the creators of Open Air Outdoors strickly on facebook. We have all sorts of hunting and fishing pictures on there.

Were trying to get 500 likes by midnight and were around 450 if you guys can help us out. We have some cool pictures of this past seasons hunt!

Tell them Chris sent you!

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh sorry! Forgot to add that the creators of the group has gear to give away.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i guess i should explain the reason behind this...

I think i made the moderators upset on here and i appologize its not my intentions to do so. It's just a group of guys on facebook which most of you are on in addition to huntingpa.

its not meant to steal any members or the like from this page, it's a supplement to show off the hard work and stuff we do in addition to showing it on here.

I always try to contribute to conversations on here and would like to continue doing so.

its not meant to be an advertisment, im not selling or providing anything. It's no different than showing off a link from youtube of me hunting and fishing in PA.. just a group of individuals all pooling pictures and videos together.

if the moderators still deem this as advertisment please feel free to delete this and the rest of the duplicate posts in the other forums i did not mean to cause a problem

1 - 9 of 9 Posts