The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
18,110 Posts
This is going to be a huge seller for them. Hawke has already made big inroads into the crossbow optics market and with this scope, they will have a home run IMO.

Supposedly it is going to retail for $299 which is on the heigh end for crossbow optics but it is supposed to deliver with excellent glass and the speed dial.

Looking forward to the review Arrowhead.

· Registered
56 Posts
That's cool. I kind of like a wide view scope with low power that is crisp and clear. The Nite Eye 44mm is pretty nice optics for a rifle let alone a xbow. In fact I may put one on one of my deer rifles. I'm anxious to see what HHA comes up with. Wouldn't surprise me to seen them use Hawke.

But seriously, take a look thu a Hawke Nite Eye 1.5-6 44mm, it's Probably a perfect scope for most PA rifle and crossbow hunting. And at $129 its affordable. My present 3-9 44mm scope on one of my rifles has never been used over 6x ever.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.