The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is another new scope out this year. It has the f.p.s. ring like the Excalibur scopes do. Red or green illumination in the reticle and a built in rangefinder. 30mm tube.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure yet, you know me, I'll be testing it all and sorting out what I like best. I think this will suit my style of hunting better though.

·
Registered
12,676 Posts
Yep, that is very similar to the Excal Lumizone, should be a good seller!!

·
Registered
18,625 Posts
This is going to be a huge seller for them. Hawke has already made big inroads into the crossbow optics market and with this scope, they will have a home run IMO.

Supposedly it is going to retail for $299 which is on the heigh end for crossbow optics but it is supposed to deliver with excellent glass and the speed dial.

Looking forward to the review Arrowhead.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This scope will be $249. It doesn't come in camo yet. I would like to see it offered in the camo version. They should be here the end of April or begining of May.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Or you could opt for a 1.5-6x44 Hawke Nite Eye scope with a wide view and the HHA Optimizer. I'm thinking of changing my Hawke SR to a setup like this. I used an HHA on my compound and loved it.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm in testing phase right now with the HHA Optimizer. The Hawke Nite eye should be the prefect scope with that setup. Let us know how it works out if you test it, Trader Jack.

·
Registered
89 Posts
That's cool. I kind of like a wide view scope with low power that is crisp and clear. The Nite Eye 44mm is pretty nice optics for a rifle let alone a xbow. In fact I may put one on one of my deer rifles. I'm anxious to see what HHA comes up with. Wouldn't surprise me to seen them use Hawke.

But seriously, take a look thu a Hawke Nite Eye 1.5-6 44mm, it's Probably a perfect scope for most PA rifle and crossbow hunting. And at $129 its affordable. My present 3-9 44mm scope on one of my rifles has never been used over 6x ever.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts