The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

New Gun Great Deal LOOK

5K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  octagon 
#1 ·
#5 ·
I almost have to own that fowler! A fowler is on my "to do list" but I am not sure I could buy the parts for that price.

Just a note on the Colorain barrel on the second listing. I had my 54 with a Colorain on the range last Sunday, I continue to be astounded at the quality of those barrels.

#6 ·
I added another that I may look into as well---After Don uilt my long gun I would love to have a fowler like his too.
Rice Colerain Getz -----second to noe!
Siler Locks and L&R Locks second to none as well---
I thought these were good prices.

#8 ·
Loggy is biased-----he hasnt shot my Rice 44" swamped 54 cal yet. OPPPS sorry Loggy-----now you'll have an excuse to have a second built for comparison----the Mrs must agree that you need two to be sure!

#9 ·
Bunky said:
Loggy is biased-----he hasnt shot my Rice 44" swamped 54 cal yet. OPPPS sorry Loggy-----now you'll have an excuse to have a second built for comparison----the Mrs must agree that you need two to be sure!
LOL Bunky!! My Mrs doesn't even know bout No.1 LOL!!

She handles the cookin, housework etc....me being a CPA..I handle the financial/investment transactions lookin out for the Family Unit long term of course!!

So thankful I didnt marry anuther CPA...I'd be in deep dodo to say the least!!

Hey, when I'm gone which is the norm..she got it all anyway!!

#10 ·
Hey Loggy put me in the will would ya??? Ive kept that second credit card you have and the secret PO BOX the bill for that card all these years!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.