1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
12,891 Posts
I didn`t catch who made the first rifle, but the 2nd is probably one of the TVM`s either Jack Garner or Matt Avance.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
I almost have to own that fowler! A fowler is on my "to do list" but I am not sure I could buy the parts for that price.

Just a note on the Colorain barrel on the second listing. I had my 54 with a Colorain on the range last Sunday, I continue to be astounded at the quality of those barrels.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I added another that I may look into as well---After Don uilt my long gun I would love to have a fowler like his too.
Rice Colerain Getz -----second to noe!
Siler Locks and L&R Locks second to none as well---
I thought these were good prices.

·
Banned
24,445 Posts
Flintlock said:
...Just a note on the Colorain barrel on the second listing. I had my 54 with a Colorain on the range last Sunday, I continue to be astounded at the quality of those barrels.
Amen Wayne!! Hard to top a Pa Mfg Colerain barrel !!

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Loggy is biased-----he hasnt shot my Rice 44" swamped 54 cal yet. OPPPS sorry Loggy-----now you'll have an excuse to have a second built for comparison----the Mrs must agree that you need two to be sure!

·
Banned
24,445 Posts
Bunky said:
Loggy is biased-----he hasnt shot my Rice 44" swamped 54 cal yet. OPPPS sorry Loggy-----now you'll have an excuse to have a second built for comparison----the Mrs must agree that you need two to be sure!
LOL Bunky!! My Mrs doesn't even know bout No.1 LOL!!

She handles the cookin, housework etc....me being a CPA..I handle the financial/investment transactions lookin out for the Family Unit long term of course!!

So thankful I didnt marry anuther CPA...I'd be in deep dodo to say the least!!

Hey, when I'm gone which is the norm..she got it all anyway!!

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Loggy put me in the will would ya??? Ive kept that second credit card you have and the secret PO BOX the bill for that card all these years!

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WOW and only 7 pounds!!!!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Is that swivel breech a double smooth, double rifle, or one of each? Are you the proud owner of it? I am sure it has been discussed before but is that legal to hunt with in PA? I don't think it is here in the Buckeye.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Plank---he does great work----hows he doing? I saw him at Dixons and we talked for a spell---about your gun too! Nice

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Talked him a little before Christmas about making me a knife. Seemed ok.

His hand is better since he cut it the other year.

·
Registered
731 Posts
If you're talented you can miss the same deer twice in a couple minutes with a single-barrel. I apparently owe Loggy 2 shirt tails from Saturday's hunt......

1 - 20 of 25 Posts