The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just looking at S&W site and noticed they have a new gun out that looks like the Taurus judge.You can have it in 45acp or 45 long colt along with 410 2.5".If i was into this type of gun i would def. choose the S&W over a Taurus.Friend had a new Taurus judge and the first time he fired it the barrel came out.He contacted them and they said send it back to get fixed.He went one further and put it in the cirrcular file.

·
Registered
485 Posts
what a reaction. does he flush 100 dollar bills down the toilet too? fix it, sell it and get something out of it. i also mention, in passing, that if he is original owner and if that firearm ends up in the wrong hands atf can trace that firearm to HIM. as desi would say, "lucy you got a lot of splaining to do!!" ps. that is why i do all (long and short) my selling through my local ffl (consignment sales) for the paper trail to cover my behind.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Must be tall on cash and short on brains.

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
What does any of that have to do with the threads title?
BTW, I'd buy a gun made by Mattel before I'd buy a S&W gun. Ever since they sold out to the gun banning crowd (caved under pressure) I'll never buy another one of their products and when I had my FFL I wouldn't sell their guns either.

·
Registered
968 Posts
shooter said:
What does any of that have to do with the threads title?
BTW, I'd buy a gun made by Mattel before I'd buy a S&W gun. Ever since they sold out to the gun banning crowd (caved under pressure) I'll never buy another one of their products and when I had my FFL I wouldn't sell their guns either.
Man you are way behind the times. Like you when s&w sold out to the gun banning crowd I imeddiately sold mine and vowed not to buy another, like A LOT of people. That forced their owners to sell now an american company owns them and they are very much on our side.
You can once again feel good about owning a Smith and Wesson

1 - 5 of 5 Posts